Import spatial data from multiple sources into the application and manage it to create a comprehensible presentation. The program supports mapping, visualization, and analysis operations in a zero-coding environment with tools for reading, writing and transforming input data.
ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Desktop is a program that allows you to bring spatial data from many sources into the ArcGIS environment for mapping, visualization, and analysis. It provides a zero-coding environment to read, transform, and write in hundreds of GIS- and business-friendly formats from files, databases, and the web.
ArcGIS Data Interoperability provides state-of-the-art direct data access and data translation tools in addition to the ability to build complex spatial extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) tools for data validation, migration, and distribution.
- Transform data on the fly.
- Work with industry standards such as CSV, CAD, JSON, XML, and RSS.
- Leverage OGC formats such as GML and CityGML, WFS, and KML/KMZ.
- Convert between formats using tools for quick import/export.
- Author, document, run, and publish interoperability tools within ArcGIS.
- Bring CAD-created BIM data in Revit RVZ export format to ArcGIS.